Sunday 31 January 2010

Dotty Designs












I have licensed 4 of my images to a company called Dotty Designs http://www.dottydesigns.com/ for them to use on their storage cubes.
They produce a range of British designed products including the aforementioned storage cubes, aprons and shopping bags, plus many more, all with interesting photographic images on them. All their products are made from natural cotton fabrics, they use minimal packaging and are mindful of their carbon footprint.
This week I have been preparing for my trip up to London for the launch of this years NGS yellow book. My train ticket has been booked and collected from the station. My outfit chosen, a dress with my favourite shoes, red with a wedge (well being only 5ft 2in I don't want to be dwarfed by all those tall chaps) and a new batch of business cards to give out, should the opportunity arise.
After the reception, I intend to make my way along the South Bank to the Tate Modern where there is a Monet I want to see again.
I feel very thankful that I have been sent this invitation. Not only is it an honour and very exciting but it will give me the opportunity to step out of my weekly routine, which is something we all need to do every now and again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin