Sunday 14 February 2010

With Love On Valentines Day

Today is St Valentines Day. You should let your loved ones know everyday that you love them but today it's time for extra special love!
There was an early knock at the door this morning, which usually means that someone has knocked their ball into our garden, so I told Andy to ignore it. After all today, being Sunday, is our day to have a delicious lie-in and Valentines day to boot, surely the kids can wait but no Andy sprung out of bed to answer the door and returned with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Oh my gosh they are gorgeous.

Rose
Lisianthus

Anthurium
He was also busy in the kitchen this week and has made me some white heart shaped chocolates with scrummy milk chocolate squidgy centres. I only have one left, they were so delicious.

I am not the only lucky lady to receive such wonderful gifts, as you will see if you click on the video below. Last week I blogged about meeting Joe Swift but he was not the only gardener I met. I had the pleasure in meeting James Alexander-Sinclair. He is an absolutely charming man and this week he sent me a link to a YouTube video he, Joe and Cleve West made in a series called Three Men Went to Mo; very apt for Valentines Day.
Hope your day is filled with love......................................

object width="480" height="295">

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin