Monday 27 February 2012

NGS Yellow Book 2012


I received my advance copy of the National Garden Schemes Yellow Book for 2012, with a lovely note, thanking me for my photography contribution to the book.
I was so busy last year, that I only got around to visiting two gardens open for the NGS and I am very delighted to say, that they used two photographs from the gardens I visited, Knitson in the Purbecks in Dorset and Tanglefoot near Winchester. Two absolutely beautiful gardens and well worth visiting this year.
2012 marks the 85th anniversary of the founding of the National Garden Scheme and last year they donated £2.6 million, to the caring charities they support; Macmilian Cancer Support, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Help the Hospices and Crossroads Care.
I am very proud to support this very worthy cause by donating my garden photography, plus the absolute pleasure I get from visiting these garden, that I urge you to buy the book and get out and about visiting NGS gardens this year and visit these slices of heaven behind garden gates.


                                                   Knitson Old Farmhouse, Corfe Castle, Wareham

                                                 
                                                              Tanglefoot Crawley,  Nr Winchester

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin