Sunday 15 February 2009

Valentines Flowers

I was totally knocked off my feet by the enormous bouquet of flowers I received for Valentines Day. My boyfriend is not known for showing his romantic side and he positively winces when I shower him with kisses (but secretly I think he likes it!).
I took a walk up the garden path yesterday. Nothing much going on but I think it's the calm before the storm. I have so much work to do in the garden this year, it's quite daunting.
So for now I will just sit back and smell my flowers, until the weather warms up a bit and then the back ache and dirty fingers nails begin in earnest!








I put these flowers from the bouquet into a separate vase. I have a lovely old vase which I picked up from a charity shop, which has a maroon base and is quite unusual. The pink carnations and pink broom which has a sweet smelling perfume, just needed their own stage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin